About Me

Hello to all fellow bloggers i am Denise and i have been card making for a good few year's now and i have also done a small amount of scrapbooking . I am married to Robin who likes to get involved as well by printing out the verses for my cards, we have one son called shaun and we live in Nottinghamshire, i am a stay at home wife and mum who likes going out meeting other crafting people. The first time i did any crafting i went to a small craft shop called Kim's in blyth which is a village shop near where i live. Then i got into cricut crafting i tried to master it myself, but then found out that Samauel Taylor's at leed's ran a cricut lessons by Sue Hobb so i got the basic step's from her. Then started going to Ali crafts near Lincoln and i found a lady called Fiona who really does know what she is talking about when it comes to cricut and the design studio so it is to her who i owe big thanks to for getting me to the stage i am at with my crafting.

Friday 25 February 2011

A CARD FOR AUNTIE


This is just a quick card i have made for my aunt's birthday

1 comment:

  1. Oh I bet she will love this what a lovely card, great colours.
    Hugs Fi xx

    ReplyDelete