About Me

Hello to all fellow bloggers i am Denise and i have been card making for a good few year's now and i have also done a small amount of scrapbooking . I am married to Robin who likes to get involved as well by printing out the verses for my cards, we have one son called shaun and we live in Nottinghamshire, i am a stay at home wife and mum who likes going out meeting other crafting people. The first time i did any crafting i went to a small craft shop called Kim's in blyth which is a village shop near where i live. Then i got into cricut crafting i tried to master it myself, but then found out that Samauel Taylor's at leed's ran a cricut lessons by Sue Hobb so i got the basic step's from her. Then started going to Ali crafts near Lincoln and i found a lady called Fiona who really does know what she is talking about when it comes to cricut and the design studio so it is to her who i owe big thanks to for getting me to the stage i am at with my crafting.

Thursday 15 March 2012

PLAYING AROUND

 I had a little play day yesterday with a lily of the valley stamp, i stamped it with a very old ink pad infact i think it must have been one i have had year's it was so dry,but i like the result i got from it,the shape is a spellbinder, first i stamped it on white them cut it then i drew around it to give me a small gold edge,then i used a distress ink in broken china to dust over it,The main card i stampes around the edge's with a putty colour ink on it i placed a very pale blue card and on that i used my mind's eye paper pack,now to finish off with a few gold swirl's and flower's made from my marianna die. x 

12 comments:

  1. WOW well what a suprise this morning new blog background, very nice.
    Lovely card I love the gold swirl, may need a bit of info on that one. Nice effect with the stamp, what have you coloured it with, Love it.
    Hugs
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Dee
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Gorgeous! What Fabulous colours and I LOve how you have turned the page up and there are flowers underneath...
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Denise I like your style , glad you found me , Im following you Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dee Lovely card very stylish! Hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dee this is gorgeous hun, I love the darks and golds.
    hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a Fab card, I like how happy accidents occur, great effect though,
    Thanks for popping by my blog
    I am now a follower
    Hugz
    Kenzie xx
    If u click Kenzie's birthday candy badge in my sidebar before 9pm tommorow night u can enter my giveaway, I have lots of prizes up for grabs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning sweetie this is stunning I love this, fabulous colours too hugs Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. a pretty card with this adorable LOTV image, and love the Marianne swirls too!
    enjoy your weekend, hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Denise love the image and the diecuts.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Denise. Wow, what a gorgeous card. Love the colour combination and your design. Those swirls are just amazing.
    Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete